26 June 2008

Alvaro - Quote after Quali 1, Assen


1st Álvaro Bautista: 1.39.510 (22 laps):
"I'm really happy because even though it's only the first day we've lapped really well. I've improved my lap time from last year and even improved on the lap record at this track so I'm very satisfied. We didn't have the perfect set-up this morning and I crashed at the end of the session. But in qualifying we changed the geometry of my Aprilia and I felt much more comfortable, to the point that I was able to set that lap time. The adjustments to the engine also worked and we've gained in acceleration. Because of the way the track is here you need the engine to be working perfectly. At the end of qualifying there was a lot of traffic on track and I was only able to get one fast lap in. Hopefully we can improve tomorrow and set a better pace - I'm sure everybody else will so we can't go to sleep."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alvaro bautista it was the best racing driver in the class 250cc, kept going and was the champion