27 June 2008

Alvaro Bautista - Quote After Quali 2, Assen


1st Álvaro Bautista: 1.39.510 (21 laps):
"This is my fifth pole of the season and I'm delighted about it. The lap times didn't come down today because the conditions were worse than yesterday but I feel comfortable with the bike, even in the wind. The track wasn't as grippy as yesterday but I was happy on the bike. We have changed a few details with the configuration and we got more and more competitive each time. The initial objective for the race is the same as usual - to do my job properly and have fun. Once we see the situation in the race we'll decide on a strategy. We have to stay cool on track and be ready for anything. It will be a tough race if the wind is as strong as it was today but I think we're ready and even stronger than we were for the last race, which was in similar conditions."


No comments: