16 October 2009

Australian GP: Alvaro Friday Quotes


"It was pretty windy today and to be honest I noticed it a lot. I had a few problems in some of the corners, where I had no feeling for the bike. It was moving around a lot in the exits and I couldn't open the throttle. We worked on both bikes but the second one, which had a different chassis configuration, didn't work as we had hoped. Anyway, we have to work with what we have and the conditions we're faced with. Hopefully we can improve tomorrow because this wasn't a good start. Apart from Barberá the rest of us are within a second so I guess we'll all be looking to improve. This is the kind of circuit where a few small changes can gain you a lot of time. It's only the first session and we have plenty of work to do to make me more comfortable on the bike."


No comments: