02 November 2009

Alvaro Looks Ahead To Valencia Weekend


Although he's not finishing the season as 250 champ, Bati nonetheless aims to end his 2009 campaign on a high and in a really positive frame of mind.
He'll be following the race weekend with testing for Suzuki, to give us a mouthwatering teaser of next year...

Here's his thoughts ahead of the weekend:
"I would have liked to be going to Valencia in different circumstances this weekend but luck hasn't been on our side for the last three races. The championship is over for me but this is my last race in the 250 class and I want to enjoy it in front of my home fans. I'll go out there and give it everything to fight for the win. We have missed out on our main objective so now I just want to enjoy the weekend and sign off from the class in style. It is important to me to end this phase of my career with a win. Cheste holds few secrets for me because I have done so many laps there and it is one of my favourite circuits. There are no excuses and I will be giving it everything from Friday."

Suerte Alvaro!


No comments: