01 January 2009

This Year I Shall Mainly Be Cheering For...

Pere Tutusaus - 125cc & CEV

Leon Haslam - World Superbikes

Leon Camier - British Superbikes

Scott Redding - 125cc

Dani Pedrosa - MotoGP


As much as my life / fanboyism / geekdom / nerdity revolves around Alvaro, he's not the only person I'll be rooting for in 2009.

As I've said below in a previous post, I'm going to be cheering on fellow Talaveran and Alvaro Bautista Peña member Juanjo Nuñez too - and hopefully brigning you good news of his exploits - and also, in categories and championships that are easier to follow / keep up with / watch here in the UK I'll be rooting for these guys...

MotoGP
Dani Pedrosa
(*also Casey Stoner)
(*also James Toseland)
(*also Andrea Dovizioso)

250cc
Alvaro Bautista (Durrhhh...)

125cc
Pere Tutusaus
Scott Redding
(*also Bradley Smith)
(*also Danny Webb)

World Superbikes
Leon Haslam
(*also Gregorio Lavilla)
(*also Tom Sykes)

British Superbikes
Leon Camier
(*also James Ellison)
(*also Graeme Gowland)


To see who other BatiFans are going to be supporting in 2009 click here...



No comments: