10 December 2008

OFFTOPIC: More El Canto Del Loco In UK iTunes Music Store

Okay, slightly offtopic - but there's not a huge amount of MotoGP news at the moment, and it's still vaguely Bati-related as Alvaro is a fan of El Canto Del Loco...
British fans who also use the *UK* iTunes Music Store will be interested to know that a second ECDL video has cropped up; although it's actually a song called "Me Gustas Cuando" by Lucas Masciano. It has to be said that it's not anything profoundly special, but it's nice enough - and you can see and hear the guys, and overall I'd say that hte song has a slight hint of the same vibe as "Gigante" off the album Personas.


I have to admit that I still can't get "Peter Pan" out of my head (although to be honest I do listen to it a lot anyway!)
It's kind of become the soundtrack in my head to the trip to Talavera de la Reina; it was played so often on the radio, in bars and on TVs there. I particularly remember being huddled round a table in a packed bar with Tamara, Michaela, and a bunch of the Peña guys and gals sometime around 2am with it blaring out over our heads, and everybody joining in... :)
Good times.
Though I have to laugh at myself for getting a bit maudlin whilst watching it on my iPhone on the return flight, having necked some G&T and a couple of bottles of red!
What a total wuss! ;-)

It's a lovely video - and you deserve to buy it for yourself!!! Click here to go check it out... (and buy it if it grabs you, of course...)
Hopefully this means we will see more and more ECDL videos on iTunes very soon....



No comments: