22 September 2007

Tough Practice Sessions End In 11th Spot On Grid


Hmmm - not great practice / quali sessions from Bati sadly - he's starting back in 11th on the grid for tomorrow's 250cc Japanese Grand Prix at Motegi.
Here's his words (roughly translated by me and Babelfish...!)

“It has been a very bad practice, because I fell just after the beginning... that has forced to us to be a good while in the box, and it has been impossible to return to feeling comfortable on the bike... I fell at the worst moment and, with so just a short time of practice, it is difficult to return to the top, although we tried. The good thing is that in the morning it (the bike) had felt very good to me. I am starting too far back and that is going to force me to work hard to see if I can come back and get another good result. I will take it all calmly.”

Good luck tomorrow Bati - you stormed through the field at Estoril; maybe if you get that bike set up sweet 1st thing in the morning, you can do something similar again! :P

1 comment:

abc said...

fingers crossed!