12 August 2009

Alvaro Previews Brno


"Brno isn't one of my favourite tracks, but I think it's a good opportunity to get a good result because it's a fast track which should in theory suit my Aprilia. I am keen to get back on track because I wasn't at 100% physically last time out, and I think I could have fought for victory if I had have been. I want to be at the front from the off this weekend, I need to take as many points as possible off Aoyama. My elbow is much better, although still a bit swollen the wound is healing well and I think by Friday it should be all back to normal. I spent these two weeks relaxing and spending time with my family as we had two very important events. They were two busy family weeks, but I continued training hard. I was also at the race in La Bañeza which I really enjoyed and I got to feel the support of the fans."


No comments: