12 July 2008

Alvaro - Sachsenring; Saturday Quote...


5th Alvaro Bautista: 1.24.253 (23 laps):
"We had some problems yesterday morning - I wasn't comfortable and even though we improved in the afternoon we still had some things to work on. Today I felt more comfortable in both sessions and picked up the pace.
I think we're in good shape now even though we have struggled to find the right set-up. Simoncelli is fast here and he'll be the man to follow tomorrow but sometimes on a Sunday things don't always go like in practice. We'll have to push hard to stay with the guys at the front and fight hard to have a chance at the end.
This GP is proving tricky, as it was for me last year, because I don't think my lines are great. Anyway, I'm happier with the way I rode today, we're doing a good job and we'll see if we can take another step forward tomorrow."



No comments: