29 April 2008

Alvaro Looks Ahead To Shanghai


Here's some quotes from Alvaro, looking ahead to the coming weekend's race in China, translated by Tamara - thanks ;)

"I come to China after we made the best of the weekend in Portugal and snatched the victory, and after being with my friends and family. I also I fulfilled some team duties. The triumph of Estoril has given me much tranquillity and this really is what matters to me the most, facing the GP in Shanghai.
During the past weeks I have been training hard to come to China in the best shape possible. It is not one of my favorite circuits, but in the last two years I have been on the podium in 125 and in 250. So hopefully this year we will be able to repeat that result or even improve it. It is a quite an atypical circuit with its curves, but if we continue working like we did so far, we will surely be able to find the best setting."

1 comment:

abc said...

you're welcome. ;)

i thought you saw the spanish version already, that's why i only put it up on the other blog.

i'd like to know what his duties were though. the translation for that isn't quite clear if he means the duty to win for the team or stuff he did over the break. who knows.